Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weedwacker Exibition Puller


1/5th scale 6030 John Deere set up as a Farm Stock puller. This tractor utilizes 13" diameter, bar tread roto-tiller tires and weighs 50lbs
in Farm Stock trim and 60lbs in Pro-Stock trim. These tractors are powered by 32cc to 50cc weedeater and scooter motors and
are capable of pulling 300 lbs. These Experimental tractors compete in the Weed Whacker Pulling Association currently as exhibition only.
We hope to start a new and exciting level of competition that everyone can participate in!!

2 comments:

Weed Wacker said...

Very informative and the way you presented your information attracts visitors to read more informative blogs from your website.

weed wacker

Anonymous said...

Hey! That’s a extremely nice post. I’m very positive
I will suggest it to my co-workers.For those who put up extra posts please email them to me.


Feel free to surf to my web site ... having trouble getting pregnant at 40