Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Harley Sportster with Arctic Cat 500cc twin cyclinder engine


Just videos of initial start up with this newer Sportster that I mounted a 500cc Arcti Cat Engine in. This is a salvage Sporty I bought without a motor. It was such a pain in the ass to get new cases I decided to morph it into a automatic moped on steroids with a 500cc Artic Cat air cooled snowmobile motor. It is oil injected and I was able to use the stock sporty oil tank as the two stroke oil reservoir. Nothing is hacked on the frame. I made a stand alone engine cradle off the existing rubber motor mounts so a guy could covert it back to a Sporty engine in a few hours with no issues. I am anxious to see how it runs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just came back here to advise you regarding Mobile Monopoly. This is a superb system and WILL make you money, especially seeing as you own a website. Take a quick look at their video, the system is about using Mobile Advertising which is fresh and an unexposed marketplace where you can make thousands by doing hardly any work. I promise you that after you watch their short video it will change you and it will start making you think. http://mobile-mastermind.com